Opal Grillz w Diamond Halo & Diamond Fang w Multi Colored Cross
Description: Opal Tooth Grillz w Diamond Halo & Iced Out Fang w Multi Colored Sapphire Cross
Metal Purity: 10K Gold Grillz
Gold Color: White Gold Grillz
Diamond Clarity: VS+
Stone Color: White Diamonds, Teal Diamond, Red Ruby, Orange Sapphire, Yellow Sapphire, Green Emerald, Blue Sapphire, Purple Amethyst, Light Pink Sapphire, Hot Pink Sapphire, Peridot, Aquamarine
Grillz Style: Two Teeth Grillz
Placement: Top Grillz
Authentication: 100% Authentic Purity Guarantee - We offer a 100% Authenticity Certificate approved by a 3rd party jewelry appraiser for all our products.
Shipping Policy: Free Mold Kits (learn more)
- We offer a Certificate of Authenticity, guaranteeing that your grillz are made to the exact specifics of your order - including gold purity and diamond quality
- Proper Fitting Guarantee - If it doesn't fit, send it back and we will remake your grillz at no charge
- Our diamond grillz prices are based on the "average-sized" tooth. For larger teeth, we charge extra because more diamonds are needed to complete the project. This price is based on using approximately 85 stones, using more stones will increase the total cost of the diamond grillz.
- Lab Grown Diamonds are real diamonds that are grown in a lab as opposed to being excavated from the earth
- You have the option to customize this piece in terms of gold color, stone color, and opal color.
A Personal Message from Our CEO & Founder:
By: Alexander Peck
Our Diamond Grillz
At Luxe Grillz, we source all of our diamonds from the most trusted diamond distributors in the entire world. We have close relationships with precious gemstone dealers in Israel, Australia, and South America who supply us with the most pristine diamonds and gemstones that money can buy.
You have the option to choose Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, or White Gold. You can choose between 10K Gold or 14K Gold, or using lab-grown diamonds or natural diamonds.
Lab Grown Diamonds are real diamonds, they are just grown in a lab as opposed to being excavated in the earth. Mining for natural diamonds is very harmful to the environment, but we offer both lab-grown diamonds and natural diamonds.
Lab Grown Diamonds are nearly identical to natural diamonds and will pass almost all hand-held diamond testers.
The world's most talented group of grillz manufacturers and diamond setters work together to provide you with the most pristine set of custom diamond grillz in the industry.
We fully insure all of our diamond teeth sets and if for some reason they do not fit the way you want them to, we will remake your grillz for free.
After you place your order, we will send you a free mold kit so you can take your own impression. All of our mold kits come equipped with three sets of mouth trays and molding materials. Our mold kits also include thorough step-by-step instructions to help walk you through the self-molding process.
Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions that you may have regarding our custom grillz or the molding process.
Keep in mind that no two opals are the exact same. Also, we use synthetic opals when making out opal grillz because natural opals are very fragile, similar to glass, and can break while being set or if you drop your grillz.