Features of Open Face Grillz
Shop for open face grillz with your premium online custom grillz manufacturer, Luxe Grillz. We offer open face grillz in 10K gold, 14K gold, 18K gold, and diamond grillz options. The windows of open face grillz are available in a variety of styles to complement various types of architecture. Similarly, open face gold teeth grillz allow designers to be creative while also allowing users to express themselves. The outline can be thin or broad, and it might encircle all of your teeth or just a few. The inside of the aperture can also be shaped in many ways, such as circles, ovals, and hearts.
Find Authentic Open Face Grillz
Your trust is essential to us at Luxe Grillz. We think purchasing a custom-fitted pair of premium grillz online should be simple, transparent, and honest. That’s why we guarantee that each set of luxury grillz on our website is composed of pure gold and genuine diamonds. Our goal is to be the most trusted online provider of gold and diamond dental sets. Every grillz set is created to fit your mouth’s precise shape.
We guarantee the fit of our custom product and are confident you will be pleased with your new gold or diamond open face gold teeth grillz.
Best Place for Open Face Grillz
Luxe Grillz is the ideal site to buy open face gold teeth grillz online. You’ll want to shop for open face grillz with us due to our ratings, service quality, reasonable rate, and fast return time.
Luxe Grillz offers a broad range of gold and diamond open face gold grillz types to complement your vision. We not only offer a simple molding procedure with an easy-to-follow molding lesson video but also we will set aside time to FaceTime with you as you take your molds to ensure you are comfortable throughout the entire process. Our company's major objective is to give you the greatest online shopping experience when trying to buy grillz online.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (310) 592-9903 or email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the most popular open face grillz styles?
- Yellow gold: This may be the best option for you if you accessorize your open face grill with yellow gold. Also, you can adorn your yellow gold grillz with diamonds or any other gemstones to make them even more gorgeous. We have a huge selection of them.
- Rose gold: We have a large variety of rose gold grillz for rose gold enthusiasts, such as top 8, bottom 8, top 2 front teeth, Magenta sapphire, and so on. These diamond bridge grillz are gaining popularity. We've also created some surprising hand-engraved open face grillz that are among our favorites to date.
- White gold: White gold is significantly more durable and scratch resistant than other metals. It is an excellent choice for those who want to wear white gold grillz because it will make your grillz even more stunning. At Luxe Grillz, you can order your own custom design. Then, our world's most talented group of grillz manufacturers will work together to provide you with the most pristine set of white gold grillz teeth possible.
- Diamonds: Diamond open face grillz are a must-have in contemporary hip-hop jewelry. Adding some sparkle and shine to your mouth is a great way to stand out. Our most popular collections will give you a distinct and eye-catching look while also brightening your smile. We provide amazing diamond grillz at custom gold grillz that no one will forget once they see you wearing them.
Who are some famous celebrities who wear open face grillz?
These types of grillz are worn by talented artists and celebrities ranging from Nelly to P. Diddy, Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber, Lana Del Rey, etc. Wearing grillz can be a fashion statement as well as a unique method of expressing oneself. It's also a chance for the rich and famous to show their statuses and positions by putting some additional glitter in their mouths.
How are open face gold teeth grillz made?
We follow some important steps when making these types of grillz, which we've listed below:
- Molding: At our downtown Los Angeles office, we'll take a model of your teeth or send you a mold kit so you can do it yourself at home using our video tutorial.
- Cementing: We’ll pour liquid cement into your mold and use it to make a cement model of your teeth.
- Waxing: We’ll carefully wax your cement mold’s surface. If you pick our diamond grillz, we will add thicker wax. We will make the wax thicker than if you were having a conventional grillz since diamonds are tall and we need enough gold for the diamonds to sit correctly without scratching your teeth’s surface.
- Casting: To begin the casting process for your grillz, we will place the wax in our gold casting furnace. This technique takes around 24 hours from start to finish and basically replaces the wax form of your grillz with gold.
- Finishing: We will apply the final touches to your item. To begin, we will file and polish the grillz and create your open faces in-house. Some consumers prefer thin open face walls, while others prefer thicker open face walls. If your grillz includes sapphires, emeralds, or diamonds, we will make the open faces thicker to support the stones and manually set each stone to give you a gorgeous one-of-a-kind item. Each pair of teeth is subjected to a battery of examinations to verify that there are no loose stones that might fall out in the future. A third-party assessor inspects all of our grillz and does quality control checks on all of our completed items.
How much are open face grillz?
You may be confused about how much these types of grillz cost, but there is no clear answer because the cost of each pair of grillz differs. Grillz prices can be changed according to the metal purity, gold weight, design, diamonds, gemstones, or other materials used, as well as the labor costs.
When you're ready to get your set of luxury custom grillz, work with a reputable manufacturer. Making customized gold teeth that fit appropriately is a multi-step method that includes a bunch of capacities that must be learned through experience. The last thing you want to do is buy a set of grillz at a bargain just to discover they don't fit properly on your teeth. You would've burned through hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a bunch of grillz you can't wear since they don't fit as expected.
Luxe Grillz takes pride in being a luxurious grillz manufacturer, and we select only the best materials when handcrafting each of our grillz exclusively for our clients. We know purchasing jewelry or grillz may be an exciting but costly process, so we’re here to provide you with the dependable customer support you need to feel at ease when purchasing your grillz. You can even finance your favorite grillz.
Who sells open face grillz?
Several grillz companies sell these types of grillz, but Luxe Grillz is the most trustworthy site to shop for open face gold teeth grillz if you want an all-around fantastic experience and a perfect, completed product. Luxe Grillz has the industry's biggest collection of these grillz. While we are an online company, shipping out mold kits and selling grillz to anybody in the globe, we are situated in Los Angeles and can take in-person molds by appointment.
Are grillz safe?
Nowadays, grillz are trending jewelry that enhances your beauty and gives you an eye-catching look. They are made of solid gold, diamonds, sapphires, opals, white gold, and other gemstones and precious metals that snap over one or more teeth.
They are typically detachable, although some grill wearers have had their teeth permanently changed with gold crowns to imitate a grill. Some people have even tried to glue their grills together. There are currently no studies that demonstrate grills are damaging to the mouth. They were first worn by rappers in New York City in the 1980s and 1990s, like Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, and Flavor Flav.